check out this blue Gucci hobo

1. I was *casually* browsing in the Gucci boutique the other day, minding my own business, when this bag caught my eye. Mind you, I'm usually a handbag kinda girl (not hobo/shoulder bag). But I *need* a casual/weekend bag, I'm thinking in blue, and this one certainly fills the bill...

What do the Gucci experts think? It's got cool studs all up and down the strap! I haven't bought a Gucci for a while: How does the Guccissima leather hold up??? Is it durable???

(This pic from Saks.)

[​IMG]

2. I like it!!! How much does it retail for???

3. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$1,595.00[/FONT]

4. Very nice! I love the color and the studs! Would look great with jeans!

5. I think it looks perfect and I love the color and style of the bag. I would go for it. oooooooohhhhh!

6. I love it! The color is so deep and the shape is so cute. It would be perfect with jeans or even with a black outfit. Go for it!

7. Great bag .... great color.

8. They have it in chocolate, too!!

I would totally get it in either color though.

[​IMG]

9. I am always checking this out on gucci.com LOVE IT! Big, just like I like my gucci LOL!

10. Yeah, I had been thinking about getting a Balenciaga Day or City in Blueberry, but I'm leaning toward this blue Gucci instead. (I've already got one Balenciaga: a First in Emerald.)

11. Wow...great colour - very different!! And I LOVE the guccissima leather...

12. I think the guccissma is gorgeous and I love the shape.. I would go for it in either color!

13. A coworker of mine has this in the signature GG pattern, it's a beautiful bag, the studs along the side and top are done really well - You need this bag!

14. i like the chocolate hobo better! i wonder if it comes in one size.

15. Go for it Gucci rules!!! It is gorgeous and the price is decent.