Check out this bag

1. I just got a daily candy email about the new cc skye handbags. This "Skye" bag is devastatingly cute. It doesn't come out till December... I think I spy my Christmas gift.

Oh and those straps are detachable and can be worn as bracelets. What do you guys think?
  2. Looks pretty nice!
  3. That bag is very nice. You should definitely get it!
  4. This bag is cute. I like it!
  5. the bracelets they make are ultra soft leather.. I love the bag. I have been eyeing it too..
  6. Looks like, you got your chanel on my balencia...cute tho
  7. I think if you love it, go for it! It's not my taste though, quite frankly. I'm getting most tired of black. But that's just me! Although I am looking for a nice black shiny Kelly Bag. So to each his own~ This one looks real cute though--and the fact you can wear the chain handles as bracelets--that's really fun~~

Enjoy it~ :yes: :yes:
  8. Cute bag! :yes: Go for it...
  9. I don't know if I'll end up buying it but I do think it's adorable. I have a cc skye bracelet in white and love it. I may just ask for a chanel for birthday/christmas (my birthday's in January) and forgo anything else. I do like how young and fun this bag is, though.
  10. Oh I love it!!! It's so cool. What's the cost?
    Everytime I see a new cool bag I get a little rush. I am so addicted.
  11. Cute.
  12. love it
  13. Looks slouchy and cute :smile:

14. Very cute but at that price I'd throw in some more money and go for a classic Chanel tote - which is looks alot like anyways.