Check Out Our New Sub-forums!!!

1. . . . and PLEASE help me fill those Reference threads:tender:
    I know you guys have been SO awesome to post photos in here already, but it would be a tremendous help for all of us if you'd repost them again in the new threads.

I know I haven't made one for every Ligne, I figured I'll keep adding as we need them, let me know if I need to do one ASAP.

A BIG thanks to Vlad for answering our pleas!:king: :cutesy:

GO check them out!:wlae:

2. These new sub-forums are great. I added my Chanels, and will hopefully be adding another by next week:supacool:

3. The new subforums look great - i think once the comments get edited out, it'll be a great reference! I really found the Hermes one useful when it was all in one place. I've posted my one and only so far :smile:

4. They are great Swanky! THANK YOU

5. Thank you - I use the Resouce threads all the time and appreciate the effort. :smile: I know how time-consuming this is for you.

6. Thank you swanky! It is so much easier to access and very well organized . Thanks again for all your efforts.

7. Thanks so much Swanky!! You are a wonderful mod!! I love how this is organized. :heart:

8. Thank you guys for your support! I love this Forum, the members that post in here are the best! You guys ALL contribute to making this forum so FAB!!!

9. Great sub-forums! Thanks so much everybody!

10. I love them!Thank you!

11. thanks so much! :heart:

12. One more thanks for the sub-forum!

13. Thanks so much for your hard work Swanky!! These sub-forums are great and very useful!!! Your efforts are well appreciated by us all!!

14. What a wonderful resource! Thank you Swanky, I'll be popping into the subforums quite a bit to drool over all the wonderful bags AND to get information my SA's never seem to know :shrugs:.

15. Swanky, thanks for putting those together. I'm looking into getting another Chanel and the Reference Library is a GREAT help! I live near a few boutiques but the differences in inventory at any given time makes it difficult to really know what's OUT there. Thanks again :smile: