Check out my outlet finds from the weekend!

1. I was sooo tempted to go to the outlet Thursday at midnight but I resisted. Didn't go Friday either, so I figured there'd be nothing left by Saturday. But I managed to find a few things! LOL.

I got the patent apple keyfobs, one for each of my girls' teachers, for $16 each. I got the dollar sign and watermelon charms for myself for $9.99 each! And the star cellphone charm was $16 also......how cute does it look on my pink Razr?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But my find of the YEAR was this Large mini-sig cosmetic bag. It was a customer return, so the only one this color in the store, and in perfect condition. Guess what I paid?

Anybody?

I paid 27 freaking dollars for it!!!! for the LARGE cosmetic bag! I actually literally jumped up and down like a dork when the SA told me. She laughed at me for about 5 minutes! LOL.

Here's my awesome find:

[​IMG]

2. I have the same charm for my Razer phone , I love it
    Great Stuff from the Outlet ! I love the pink beauty case

3. Great finds! I have the same beauty case but in the khaki color. I use it as a clutch sometimes!

4. what a great haul!!! you got such a good deal on all those charms!

5. EmilyAnne, that's exactly what my mom said--"You could carry that as a purse!" Too funny LOL.

6. I love the cosmetic bag!! What a steal!!! You're so lucky, i love pink and i'm in need of a new cosmetic bag.

7. Oooh, I love love love that star cell charm!! I've never seen it before...!! I want one!! I absolutely love stars!!

8. I have that same beauty case in green! It's great!! Fabulous finds!!

9. Love the star charm! I have it on my pink slvr- it matches perfectly!
    What a steal for the beauty case!!!!

10. :nuts::amazed::blink::tup:
    And THAT'S why I LOVE the outlet!!:yes:
    Amazing find - thanks for posting.

11. Anybody?

I paid 27 freaking dollars for it!!!! for the LARGE cosmetic bag! I actually literally jumped up and down like a dork when the SA told me. She laughed at me for about 5 minutes! LOL.

Here's my awesome find:

[​IMG][/quote]
    GET OUT!!! What a DEAL!!! I mean STEAL!!! Good for you!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny about the jumping up and down! That would be me too!

12. I love the apple keychains for the teachers, I'm in college to be a teacher. What a GREAT gift :tup:

13. I love the color of the cosmetic case! So cute! Congrats on your great finds!

14. LOVE your Star charm!!! Awesome buys!

15. LOVE the cosmetic case. Can't believe it was only $27. That's awesome! Congratulations!!