Jimmy Choo Check out my Newest Addition!! Not a Reptile, But Not too Bad!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Hey Ladies,
Here is another addition to my growing Choo collection. It is not the Jungle Mahala or the Rainbow Ayse but it is something I found while authenticating on ebay. This is what happens when you have a laptop sitting in front of your during almost every waking minute.

Please excuse my nosey kitty "Sammie" He just has to check eveything out. My DD thinks he a "queer cat" and would prefer being female as he seems to like all girlie things:graucho:

Attachments

• DSCN3567.JPG
    DSCN3567.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN3571.JPG
    DSCN3571.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN3572.JPG
    DSCN3572.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 42
Love it Robyn! I knew you had been too quiet lately. :sneaky:Metalics are so hot this season and you can carry that one with jeans or as an evening clutch for the holidays! I just sold a pair of pink metallic JChoo heels that would have gone well with it! Of course they were size 38...a tad large for you.

Thanks for your kind words Everyone:flowers:

Now that things have calmed down (I was in the middle of trying to deal with a bomb threat @ my DD high school :cursing:when my Ciggy arrived) and I can make the photos smaller, I will add some additional photos!

The 2 photos at the end are of Spike when I had the box waiting for the DHL guy to pick up the "Rock"

You had to leave the box open to allow the driver to verify the contents and Spike decided she did not want the Rock to leave:crybaby: so she climbed in the box to guard it:cutesy:

Attachments

• CIGGYLILACTAG.jpg
    CIGGYLILACTAG.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ciggy3.jpg
    ciggy3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 26
  • ciggyflap.jpg
    ciggyflap.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 25
  • spikerocks.jpg
    spikerocks.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 32
  • spikerocks2.jpg
    spikerocks2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for your kind words Everyone:flowers:

Now that things have calmed down (I was in the middle of trying to deal with a bomb threat @ my DD high school :cursing:when my Ciggy arrived) and I can make the photos smaller, I will add some additional photos!

The 2 photos at the end are of Spike when I had the box waiting for the DHL guy to pick up the "Rock"

You had to leave the box open to allow the driver to verify the contents and Spike decided she did not want the Rock to leave:crybaby: so she climbed in the box to guard it:cutesy:

Oh Robyn, your kitty is sooo cute. You are making me want another one! But we live in the country and kitties disappear around here...lots of big birds and other wild animals, I don't want to go thru the heartbreak again:crybaby:

I leave you alone for one day....ONE DAY....and this is what happens!! Geesh... ;)

I love the Ciggy! I've never been a big fan of clutches and evening bags, but JC has definitely changed the way I feel about that. They're not boring, they have a bit of an edge to them that I really like!

Congratulations on the new bag, it's gorgeous!! :yahoo: