Check out my new Zip Clutch in LILAC!!

1. Stopped by Saks today and saw this zip clutch in lilac and it was just to gorgeous- my photo doesn't do it justice, but I had to share anyway.

Plus- I opened a Saks card and got 10% off and then the display was the last one so they gave me an additional 10% off so it came to $320 and change!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am so in love with this color.:heart:

[​IMG]

2. It's so pretty! Love the color, reminds me so much of spring and boy I can't wait til spring comes around. Glad you got the extra 10% off.

3. GORGEOUS!!! That color is fabulous.:nuts: Congrats!

4. what a gorgeous color! Congrats!

5. That's a pretty color!! Congrats!

6. PURTY! **Applause**

7. :drool::drool::drool::drool: LOVE this color!!!

8. :drool: omg that color is absolutely TDF!!!!! congrats!

9. EEK!!! These lovely colors are killing me!! Waaaahhhhh----I have spring fever!!! Congrats on this...it's beatiful!!! Enjoy her!!

10. what a lovely color for a zip clutch! it's so pretty. congrats! what color is the interior?

11. jess, you are always managing to get some sort of discount or sale - your such a bargain shopper :smile: its so pretty; you've got great taste!

12. Loving the Lilac! That is really sweet looking! I can't wait to see it IRL!
    :yahoo:nice!!!

13. gorgeous!

14. That is beautiful! The lilac is gorgeous with the GH

15. thanks ladies! i am really quite smitten with this color! the interior is the off white/ tan fabric with marc jacobs printed in it.