check out my latest addiction/obsession

I completely adore Blythe! She is one of my obsessions...along with Chanel, Hello Kitty and Shirley Temple. :shame:

It's funny you posted this because I just bought a Cute and Curious Blythe doll on eBay today. She is a limited edition dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. :love:

I love Blythes too, I've just never taken the plunge and bought one yet. I think they're so pretty and I love all the mods you can do to them.

Yours looks great and I love the shots you took of it! :love:

I completely adore Blythe! She is one of my obsessions...along with Chanel, Hello Kitty and Shirley Temple. :shame:

It's funny you posted this because I just bought a Cute and Curious Blythe doll on eBay today. She is a limited edition dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. :love:

was that the special custom one? i saw one that was OOAK alice in wonderland.

oh is that gemma ward as your avatar? i love her.

please post pics of your doll when you get her. would love to see.

Wow, I never knew about Blythe until I read this post. I went on eBay and the vintage ones are SO expensive! I guess I'll buy a "new" one for now. I'm instantly obsessed with them! I can't believe I never heard of them until now. When they came out, I would have been a little young for them, so I'm sure I never had one. I've made myself a note to get one now!

Wow, I never knew about Blythe until I read this post. I went on eBay and the vintage ones are SO expensive! I guess I'll buy a "new" one for now. I'm instantly obsessed with them! I can't believe I never heard of them until now. When they came out, I would have been a little young for them, so I'm sure I never had one. I've made myself a note to get one now!

yes they go for A LOT of money. more than some balenciaga bags i own! i've been obsessed with them for about a month now, so i know how you feel. so which one are you going to get? this is a great forum that has photos of all the dolls so you can see which ones you like and then decide.

this is blythe :: View Forum - Blythe-O-Pedia

the photos are awesome. i wish mine were that good!