Check out my gorgeous new Rebecca Minkoff Nikki w/Silver hardware!

1. It is so gorgeous. The leather is really incredible and the bag has such a pretty lining. Take a look ;)

IMG_4409.JPG IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4411.JPG
  2. Very nice style and color! Looks great on you.

3. I like! Is the leather really soft? How would you describe it? Never seen these bags in real life before..

4. kneehighz--the bag has very thick soft leather. No distressing on this bag at all. I usually have very distressed bags so I'm almost a little nervous to use this one because the leather looks so pristine.

5. very adorable!!! i have the MA and i love it, i love your nikki!

6. Really nice leather! Congrats!

7. That leather looks so luscious. Congrats!

8. Very nice bag :tup:

9. It's beautiful and looks good on you. What is the lining like?

10. Gorgeous! Where did you get it?

11. Gorgeous! You kind of make me wish I had waited on my MAs until she did silver hardware:drool: It looks great on you!

12. that's gorgeous! the color is very pretty. i just got my Grace in Tomato & it is my new favorite bag, i get compliments on it whrever i go. the leather on RM's are so buttery soft & even the linigs are pretty. my lining is black & white fleur de lis. what lining do you have?

p.s.- i love your comforter!

13. To those who asked--pic of the lining of my new RM Nikki--it is virtually the same as my bedspread!

IMG_4412.JPG
  14. Also, got it at Luna Boston for 25% off w/the lucky breaks code!

15. Love it! Is that the congac color? I am dying for one of these, but am worried - do you think the leather will scratch easily since it is so soft?