Cheated from Chanel! For my first monogram purse! Hehe!

omg me too! lately are very very into LV, from Chanel :supacool:
i think LV is more creative than Chanel, and definitely better made... i am getting scared to spend over $2000 on an everyday bag which is what Chanel's average price now is, and worry about a stitch coming out or leather coming out of the chain handle. :nogood:
should we start an "LV Crossover from Chanel Club"? lol

PS your new bag is stunning - love it! congrats!

ha..ha....i lately falling love with chanel....

i used buy what i like no matter which brand it is...i had fendi .lv.ysl.chole.loewe.gucci..judth...any bag that i like and also.could afford ,,and i also like to buy a lot of vantige bags.,i will buy it...so i do have a variety bag collection....but i have to say.most of them are lv.fendi. but since i m joined tPF...i start to buy chanel....i already decide to sell some bags in order to raise fund for my new chanel obsession.:P at least i still keep buying LV...just not as many as before:rolleyes:

omg me too! lately are very very into LV, from Chanel :supacool:
i think LV is more creative than Chanel, and definitely better made... i am getting scared to spend over $2000 on an everyday bag which is what Chanel's average price now is, and worry about a stitch coming out or leather coming out of the chain handle. :nogood:
should we start an "LV Crossover from Chanel Club"? lol

PS your new bag is stunning - love it! congrats!

Thanks guys!! Exactly!! I can't stand using my Chanels as an everyday bag because I'm afraid the stitches will come out and not to mention it's $2000+ already! Loving LV right now! Hehe!