Cheapest designer bag ever!

1. Anya Hindmarch in collaboration with We Are What We Do have produced "I'm NOT A Plastic bag" canvas eco shopping bag. This bag is sooo hot Vanity Fair magazine, is using it as their Oscar party goodie bag - how A-List is that!!

You have to leave your email address and they will let you know as soon as they arrive. but it look to be a great cause as well.

Check out We Are What We Do - Home - We Are What We Do authors of Change the World for a Fiver

2. Thanks for the heads up! :biggrin:

3. The bag is functional and cute! Do you know if they ship to the US? I'm guessing not..

4. It seems like it's only available in the UK chain of supermarket Sainsbury's. You could look on eBay after April to see if anyone is selling them XD

5. [​IMG]

Todays Grazia magazine

Grazia_Feb07.jpg
  6. They are on eBay.co.uk already some going for over £100 :wtf:

7. i saw the bag on vogue uk, and just love it, thanks for the info

8. like that bag! perfect for shopping

9. ahhhhhhhhh i want ! i want !!

10. Hmmm this is really interesting....I must have an acquired taste:confused1:

11. Simple but nice bag. I'd like to get one, too!

12. I like the concept of not using plastic grocery bags and instead using this bag. I would just have to remember to take it with me when I go to the store. I know some stores like Trader Joes sell them already but since this is designer the idea may become more popular.

13. darn the bag is sold out

14. whoa if it's available @ sainsburys... wonder why they're selling it for 100pounds on eBay.uk? :amazed:

eee either way i'll hav my friends in london keep an eye out for me...