"Cheap" jeans that you love?

I just bought 2 pairs of 10$ jeans at a store called Urban Planet...I didn't even try them on...what the %$&^&* they are 10$ but they both fit perfectly...

Levi's, for sure. The Levis at Target look great, too, and are about $30, on sale for $20.

I never pay more than $20 for jeans most of the time. I go to Ross or Marshalls and grab a giant stack of jeans in a few different sizes and try them on. Most come out to about $10-$14 a pair. I don't care about brand as long as the fit is good. Then, if the length is long, I spend about $10 a pair to get them hemmed and it's still under $30 total.

If you're size 30 or under, Marshall's has some premium jeans (AG, Paper Denim & Cloth, etc.) for about $50 a pair--I mostly see sizes 27-30 but occasionally see a 32. You just need to be persistent.

I have bought a few pair of jeans and capris from a brand called jeanstar...I got mine at Macy's. The fit is really nice, and the pockets are cute. They come in several washes.

From what I can recall, they cost between $30-$40, sometimes less if there is a sale.

Check out the September issue of Vogue, there's an ad ..pages 394-395, for their skinny jeans. They also have a website.

I bought a pair of ISDA jeans from the Garnet Hill catalog about 3 years ago and I have never found a better pair - fitwise - anywere, for any price. I think they were $88 then, marked down to $35 or so. So...I think I've worn them 300 times...almost down to 10 cents/wear. That's a record for me. It's ridiculous what a good value they were. :wtf:

Now Garnet Hill jeans are made by another supplier. The prices have gone up to $108, but they still look good.

I will also share that I bought a pair of capri jeans at Target - Mossimo brand - for $9 and have worn those all summer. :supacool:

I'm going to have to check out those Old Navy jeans

Right now, my favorite pair of non-designer jeans is a pair of Paris Blues. They're comfy and they fit well. I think they were around $30.

American Eagle also has some cute jeans (~$39).

Gap curvy jeans. My waist is much smaller proportionately than my hips so I have a really hard time, even with jeans that aren't cut fitted at the waist. The Gap jeans fit great and I've worn them about 40x - I think they cost about $40-50.

I own a couple pairs of mavi jeans but I Don't wear them much at all. They don't fit me that great for some reason after awhile. My favorite cheap jeans are from American Eagles. Everytime I wear them I get compliments from people and they ask me where I got them. I tell them they are my cheap ae jeans for $40...lol