Che Bella Famiglia! Post your beautiful Massaccesi Handbag family pictures here!

And it began with one...

My beloved Massaccesi Six, I love them so very much!

All in Pebbled Leather:

Purple Minnie Minerva - Turquoise Bespoke Minnie Minerva - Burgundi Bespoke Minerva - Taupe Minerva - Black Minerva - Dark Teal Selene

6fb2b655-1142-4920-ba6f-89bcce2d5754_zpsc6cde69a.jpg

Reactions: christinemliu
Moonstarr, I believe there is a line to live in Lovie's closet! If only I was as tiny as her, I could squeeeeeze myself into her cute jackets too...only kidding...well, sort of.

Moonstarr, I believe there is a line to live in Lovie's closet! If only I was as tiny as her, I could squeeeeeze myself into her cute jackets too...only kidding...well, sort of.
Vannie, as long as we have your darling shoes, boots, bags and coats at the ready! :faint: I faint at the thought of how happy my feet would be in that closet of yours!

Lol.... vanbod I completely agree with you!!

Buckeye!!!!!!!! :heart:

Ha ha! Today I am rocking a pair of black suede heeled ankle boots. They'd be super with your Black Minerva.

When TPF finally relent and give us our own forum, we can start taking pics of our shoe and handbag combos.

Ha ha! Today I am rocking a pair of black suede heeled ankle boots. They'd be super with your Black Minerva.

When TPF finally relent and give us our own forum, we can start taking pics of our shoe and handbag combos.

SUEDE! :love: Oh man, your killin' me! I have been longing to try a pair of ankle booties and black suede is my first pick. Swimming over now to try yours on now dear! :wlae:

Lol. I just thought about buying a pair of bronze colored Vans to go with my Bronze midi Minerva. :biggrin: