Château Scandinave #6

Yesterday I finally ordered a pair of new H mugs that I've been thinking about for my evening tea. They need to be handwashed but that is the only drawback. I like the design, very feminine thin china and that they are the same size (4,2dl) as my favourite English blue&white teacups that I've been using without the plate lately. I'm so fuzzy when it comes to choosing porslin for morninglatte, cappucino and tea [emoji3]
IMG_1472275823.256180.jpg

Reactions: Elendil
Afternoon [emoji41]
My mini barenia halzan in action for the first time today. I adore this little versatile bag that can be carried in 4 different styles. Pairing it with a navy pinstripe RL linen outfit. I like how the white contrast stiching matches the fabric. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Saturday [emoji3]
IMG_1472308258.097001.jpg

Reactions: Elliespurse
IMG_1472308427.343487.jpg
Styles no 1 and 3 are most to my liking. At times perhaps no 4. Despite the fact that straps are nowadays popular, I prefer to carry my bags handheld or on the elbow. Chanel chains sometimes give me shoulder pain...The halzan is a funky H bag and I've also lately discovered the picotin, which I adore. I thought I would only buy Birkins...

Evening!
I'm the only one that's still having fever in the family...feeling very sorry for myself ;)

Lovely tea cups!
I'm boring and seldom drink tea these days,but lots and lots of espresso.

Hope you get well soon [emoji173]️ Love espresso after a good dinner and when I'm having a business lunch. Keeps me focused and works as a digestive.

Went grocery shopping and got a sample of Löfbergs no 4. It's fun that Swedish coffeybrands (this label is probably as common in Sweden as our Paulig) are trying to enter the Finnish coffeymarket. It's probably going to be difficult, because our basic brands are so strong and most coffey drinkers prefer the same brand from year to year. The coffey was good though, with a bit of milk. I had a thing for Zoegas Skåne Rost 15 yrs ago but now I only buy espresso coffeybeans.