Château Scandinave #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think I'm sure.. it's probably like when I got some limited editions from LV, they are nice memories from the years 2008 and 2009 (and the Speedy in 2010). Not sure if the patent PS1 is limited though, perhaps not.

I would consider something more later, the Bbags are nice but the PS1 is easier to carry without the sag.

Good afternoon I just came back from a hindu temple in Helenelund, I had to go there for a "individual encounter" for my religion class. It was a okay experience but me and my friend did not exacly feel "welcome", and people were giving us weird looks but at least we got it done.

Mediana Hope you have a nice flight back!

erinrose, that's nice getting this close temple experience :yes:

Med, it's too late now for shopping cake ingredients.. I already put nourishing clay on the face (minus cucumber slices) :ninja:

^Wow .. I haven't done a mask in ages. I don't clean my face with anything else than water and I rarely use day cream and never, ever any night cream.

^I usually just use water too, but once a week I do the clay.. it's "minerals only to be found in the springs of the Dead Sea.. legendary healing and beauty properties" :noworry:

^I think I'm sure.. it's probably like when I got some limited editions from LV, they are nice memories from the years 2008 and 2009 (and the Speedy in 2010). Not sure if the patent PS1 is limited though, perhaps not.

I would consider something more later, the Bbags are nice but the PS1 is easier to carry without the sag.

If you like it you should get it. I thought the python version was very pretty. Not sure how it will hold up though.

^I just have stay awake long enough for dinner after takeoff between CPH-BKK.. last time there were air bumps so we didn't get any breakfast before landing, then onto train-bus and finally dinner at the hotel after 20 hours..

If you like it you should get it. I thought the python version was very pretty. Not sure how it will hold up though.

The python PS1 was the first that caught my attention back in SS09, the patent would sure hold up though..

Glad it went well! Nowadays I don´t really like flying, I used to love it when I was younger but now I just find it a bit uncomfortable.

I'm exactly the same and I have no idea why! When I was little my favorite thing was flying but now I find it to be a bit uncomfortable as well.. And I can NEVER go to sleep.. I stayed up the whole flight to and back from Thailand, not so much fun. And especially not when you're flying with people that falls asleep immediately haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.