Château Scandinave #5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nice boots Blueberry. They look nice and warm.

2. Yes.

;)

3. Thanks Nahreen, LVoeG and Blueberry12 :flowers:

4. Good evening :smile: Just got a pair of frye 8r boots, figured they´ll be prefect for this climate.

5. Erin: can you post a pic.

6. ^Evening and congrats erinrose the boots looks like they are needed here now :smile:

I got home early with a cold today, probably stay home tomorrow too..

7. Evening :smile:

Sarah, congrats on the boots!

Ellie, oh no, I hope you'll get better soon!

8. Thanks everyone! I really love them, they´re amazing quality and the brand has such a long history behind it!

Hope you get better Ellies :hugs: I guess this time a year escaping a cold is hard, I feel like I might be coming down with one myself

Here´s a pic Nahreen :smile:

[​IMG]

9. Thanks Erin. I´m sure they are excellent when it´s snow outside and slippery.

I hope you get better soon Ellie.

Today it really felt like spring is here. I´ve snow drpos in my garden coming.

10. Thanks Nahreen, it's better today. I took a payed vacation day today that was expiring this month :beach:

11. I'm glad you're feeling better! Unfortunately I woke up with a soar throat today :sad: I really hope that it goes away soon. I don't want to get sick, I'll miss too much in school and dbf is FINALLY coming here next weekend :biggrin:

12. ^Oh no, you got it too :oh: but I hope you got the same as me because it just lasted a day or so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.