CHAT Thread - Lets Talk Chloe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the place to gush over member's collections, or ask any questions that you might have! Chat away!!!
  2. I'll start! Lordguinny, your paddys are amazing! I am seriously drooling over your 05 Choco!!!! And great pics!
  3. Jag, I really like what you've done since being the Chloe mod! :flowers: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :rochard: :wlae:
  4. Thanks you D&G!!! That is so sweet and I really appreciate that! I just want you all to let me know if there is anything I can do to make it better for you!
  5. I concur!!! I :heart: JAG!

Stratsey, your two paddingtons (nuit and grenat) are TDF!!!! :nuts: I love those two colors!
  6. Jag, this a great board!! I am so glad to have found all you great gals.

The forum motto, "shallow obsessing strongly encouraged" totally drew
    me in. Turns out it was only the beginning of many fun friendships :flowers:

And a serious HABIT!! :p

I closed a deal on my FOURTH Paddy tonight!! :wlae:

Hope to have Taupe in hand next week for her photo debut :love:

Thanks again Jag and EVERYONE!!!

7. I'm so happy to have found such a group of enablers!! :graucho:

jag-you're doing an awesome job as a mod.
    The board looks so organized and easy to navigate this way!

:love: Awwww! Thanks!!
    And to think that I EVER wanted to get rid of that grenat paddy!!!

Your babies are stunning as well.
    Did you decide whether you'll be letting one go yet??

Paddy #4 :yahoo:
    Thank you for allowing to prove to my husband that my sickness isn't NEARLY as bad!!
    Can't wait to see a pic of your paddy family!
  8. I have it bad, that's for sure!! :upsidedown:

I am still on the prowl for a great deal on a python Silverado :graucho:

Count Down to Taupe Tote: -5 days :supacool:
  9. jag: You've done such an awesome job with the Chloe forum! Everything is so easy to navigate now! :flowers: I love the leather on your chocolate paddy hobo!! It looks so supple!

: You have the most amazing chocolate paddy I have ever seen! All the info you have provided the Chloe forum with has helped me so much. Because of you I can now (somewhat) tell fakes apart from real bags! You really are our Queen of Chloe! :queen:

: You're such a sweet person and your paddys are simply incredible! I love the colors! Your mousse and blanc are especially gorgeous! You have great taste, I really admire you! :cutesy:

: I LOVE your style! Your paddys and accessories rock!! :rochard: Esp love your paddy boots, they are so chic! Thank you so much for all your help with my upcoming bag! It couldn't have happened without you!

: Your craie loaf makes me drool... literally. :drool: It's such an incredible color and style. Seeing it is what made me want one so much!!

D & G rockstar
    : I love how you pair your accessories together! The combos are so pretty!! And I :heart: your sable paddy!!

: I was afraid of big paddys until I saw you carrying your bag! :nuts: The leather on your bag is TDF!

: I'm so jealous of your craie satchel!!!! The leather is like butter! I love how it falls onto itself, It must be so soft!!

: You have two of the nicest paddy I've ever seen! :tender: The colors are so beautiful and I love how they collapse on themselves!

: I love your grenat hobo!!! You've gotta take her out! She's such a beauty!

(Sorry everyone, I know that was a long post!)
  10. Thank you so much ladies!!! I really appreciate your kind words! Sorry I have been gone for a few days- I was shopping away at the Midwest Purseforum Meeting in Chicago!

One of the highlights of the trip was playing with the most gorgeous sapphire blue python silverado at Barneys. I just could not stop playing with it- I was shocked they did not throw me out of there! They had a ton of Chloe bags though- and a lot of Bettys at the NM in Chicago as well!

Anyway, I am back- so let me know if anyone needs anything!
  11. Welcome back! You must have had a blast there!!! :heart: That sapphire blue python silverado sounds gorgeous!!! :drool: Do you know if it's a new color?
  12. Thanks Audrey! I have no idea- i don't even know what the real name of it is. All I know is that it took every ounce of restraint not to buy it or steal it! I swear, it is probably one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen!
  13. :drool::drool::drool: I want to see it!!!
  14. Thanks for our mod Jag for making this forum so easy to navigate, everything has now it's own place here! :flowers: :flowers:

I also want to thank all the lovely ladies here, it's cool to have friends around the world who share the same interest (passion!) to bags, especially to paddingtons! :heart: I'm so happy as I've finally found soulmates...!! :nuts:

Thanks audrey - I'm by the way loving your choco, it's TDF..!! :love:
  15. Audrey, you a total doll! Thank you for your kinda words :heart:

I love this forum!! It's so much FUN:flowers:

We should declare a Chloe Day in the City for those that live in/near SF - LOL :party:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.