Chat about the "Deals" thread

That sale is a good one. I just got the jet set travel tote zip top in cinder almost half off the normal price! Shipping needs to hurry up, because I can't wait!

I ordered the same :smile: super excited !

Me too I've been watching the shipping and it's supposed to be here on Friday! I can't wait to see if it's as wonderful in person as in the pictures. I can't wait to see the color, as well, because it looks so pretty

How does the large compare to the regular Top Zip Tote?

I saw a MK collection bag at NR san diego today. They never have collection bags there. It was orig retail $900, selling for $249 as I recall. Didn't have a style name but it was a beige/tan colored bag with a front pocket and back slip pocket. It was a combo of smooth leather and a textured faux croc type. Good deal for someone.

Not sure if anyone is looking or not, but the outlet version Grayson is on clearance for $89.

The one I went to had a couple signature vanilla and brown, as well as some metallic and fabric signature print.

There were only a few left that had the D-ring and crossbody strap. Most were the version that did not include it.

[emoji4] I was super close to buying one off Ebay yesterday (for more) because I didn't think they were sold any longer!

Reactions: DanielaKB