Chat about Roermond Outlet...

I was there yesterday! The shop windows don't advertise sale, but there were reduced prices on a number of bags and they offer you the 10 procent discount as well (I got it by virtue of a leaflet that I picked up on the premises). Got myself a Mitzy messenger in pebbled black for 355 euro (250 pounds)! So happy!

They have an offer going on for bayswaters in grainy leather putty and a light grey color for 695 euro.

Other stock I remember; mitzy messenger and hobo, a leopard clipper (I almost went for it), Somerset in the basic colors, more Bays with the contrast stitching, bays tote, black del rey.
They also had a nice offer on ipad sleeves, I think they were around 30- 35 euro each and lots of colors available.

I have one..made a reservation last week..and I was lucky they did keep one for me [emoji4]
And I bought a scarf too....[emoji2]

Congratulation!!! 💖 I am really happy for you but sad about Mulberry, because they told me that they would not do reservations for bags with such a special price.
But...happy that you got one for this special price! Enjoy! 💖

Congratulation!!! [emoji178] I am really happy for you but sad about Mulberry, because they told me that they would not do reservations for bags with such a special price.
But...happy that you got one for this special price! Enjoy! [emoji178]

Omg...I was lucky then..maybe depends on the person who answered my mail at that moment. I sent a mail immediately when I read about the promotion. And explained I couldn't be there on time.
Thank you I will enjoy my new bag [emoji5]️