Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Haha, they saw you coming! Yes, I don't think the Softie was a best seller for Mulberry hence it only being available for about 18 months and then all the versions going in the current sale at almost half price. Sounds like the outlets are giving them away which says a lot. Ebay is awash with brand new Mulberry Softies that sellers have obviously just purchased in the sale.
More than half off. Closer to 75% off.

Reactions: Navajo princess
Do the outlets have a sale at the same time as Mulberry.com?

I have a voucher from a damaged bag and am after a Medium Lily. There is one on Mulberry Factory Outlet for £595 Charcoal heavy grain with top handle which seems very cheap? But I am not sure whether to wait and see if York outlet have any and if they go in the sale.

Also can you use a voucher at an outlet in the sale?

If you don't spend all of the money on the voucher, do you still have a credit when you use it again? :smile:

Hi
Not sure about sales, but you can get extra discount with at Bicester with their loyalty program and keys workers can get a discount too once verified at Bicester.
I have used vouchers in the past, it not all used up you get the difference back in another voucher.
Plus now you can get items posted free of charge as well as free returns.
Hope this helps.

Hi
Not sure about sales, but you can get extra discount with at Bicester with their loyalty program and keys workers can get a discount too once verified at Bicester.
I have used vouchers in the past, it not all used up you get the difference back in another voucher.
Hope this helps.
Do you know what they class as a key worker & what evidence they need for verification? I’m in education, but self employed.

Hi
Hope this helps.
Thank you that really helps. ☺️

I have noticed that the Top Handle Medium Lily Carbon Neutral in Charcoal Heavy Grain on the Factory Web site is only £595 compared to the other which are £895. Is there any reason as it a lot different just for a colour :confused1: