CHAT about current prices worldwide

Just bought two Saint Louis PM bags from Paris 2 weeks ago. Quota is 2 bags every 6 months per passport. Black Saint Louis PM is ~840 EUR and White (non-Black series) is 1040 EUR. My trick is to ask them to ship to HK, which is where I live with no sales or import tax. This way I don't need to do tax free, with 20% directly deducted + express shipping cost. Thus I paid 755 EUR and 955 EUR each with 90 EUR of shipping cost included. Hope it helps.

Reactions: MichelleSinHk
Just bought two Saint Louis PM bags from Paris 2 weeks ago. Quota is 2 bags every 6 months per passport. Black Saint Louis PM is ~840 EUR and White (non-Black series) is 1040 EUR. My trick is to ask them to ship to HK, which is where I live with no sales or import tax. This way I don't need to do tax free, with 20% directly deducted + express shipping cost. Thus I paid 755 EUR and 955 EUR each with 90 EUR of shipping cost included. Hope it helps.
Thank you. Is the 90 EUR per bag or per shipment?

Thanks for sharing!

Do you mean Goyard Paris actually will arrange to ship the bags for you and you paid less 20% tax (which is better than the 10% detax at airport)?

Thanks for sharing!

Do you mean Goyard Paris actually will arrange to ship the bags for you and you paid less 20% tax (which is better than the 10% detax at airport)?

I just did a quick math, 20% off €840 and €1040 did not come to €755 and €955 respectedly. The savings is only 10% for €840 and approx. 8% for €1040. :confused1:

I just did a quick math, 20% off €840 and €1040 did not come to €755 and €955 respectedly. The savings is only 10% for €840 and approx. 8% for €1040. :confused1:
90 EUR per bag as I bought two bags separately. They told me if I buy two and ship together, shipping cost will be 120 EUR all together. So buy more and ship together if you can. This way you will save the trouble of tax refund at the airport to get the equivalent or even cheaper price. Thanks

Reactions: Twelve

So did you order via phone or in person? Can you detail the order process? This would help me out greatly. Thanks!

This has probably been asked 200 times on hear but can't seem to find it. What would the black (standard) Goyard Cardholder cost in Paris in euro's?
And would it always be avialble at the store?

Thanks

So did you order via phone or in person? Can you detail the order process? This would help me out greatly. Thanks!
I did that in person at store when I was on vacation in Paris. I know that if the city you are living in does not have their boutique, you can actually order via email or phone. I live in HK with a few boutiques already so can only visit the store in person. You can call them and ask. Hope it helps.