CHAT about current prices in US/UK/France...

1. I bought mine right before the price increase - it was around $1800+

2. How come still no response to In business flap - Calfskin price in Europe?
    Help please...I've seen a few posts but no one knows??

3. Saint Louis GM: €800 in Paris

4. Is the UK still the cheapest place to purchase this?

Anyone know the prices of it in the UK vs Paris vs NY?

Thanks!

5. Yes please me to would like to know where is the cheapest place to buy goyard ?

6. posted this on the previous page

couldnt get any help on the other thread

does any1 know the exact name and original price for this? also, a legit check on this would be great!

thanks!

7. Does anyone know the currency prices for a Goyard Card Holder? I'm thinking about picking one up in the royal blue color.

Who would be better to purchase from as well bergdorf or Barney's ?
    Thanks.

8. Also curious about card holder prices. USD

9. It's $280 basic $370 special colors (Answering my own question)

10. Hi. Need your help here. How much will a Jeanne MM cost now?

11. Saint Louis UK Price as of 10 July 2012

· St Louis PM : £660.00 ( £550.00 excluding VAT) in the classic colours (For Black, Red and Black with Tan Leather trimming) and £860.00( £720.00 excluding VAT) in all other colours (For Orange, Yellow, Green, Sky Blue, Navy Blue, Burgundy and White).

· St Louis GM : £760.00 (£635.00 excluding VAT) in the classic colours (For Black, Red and Black with Tan Leather trimming) and £980.00(£ 820.00 excluding VAT) in all other colours (For Orange, Yellow, Green, Sky Blue, Navy Blue, Burgundy and White).

12. Thanks for the update! 760 GBP is 963 EUR, so if a St Louis GM is 800 EUR in Paris as reported on Jun 20th, it would be a lot cheaper to get it in Paris? How annoying, I have just booked to go to London instead of Paris and pick up a GM there..

13. De-taxed PM sized Saint Louis tote bag, 585 euros and 760 euros (special); GM Saint Louis tote, 670 euros and 870 euros (special)

14. Anyone know the current pricing in the US for the large Zippy Wallet? Is there only one? Thx.

15. Anyone know how much the St Louis Pm is in Paris?