charms, charms, and an ali.

1. So I went to the Waikele outlet today... I went to pick up my watermelon charm and the M charm. I also wanted to see if they had the white leather Ali because I thought it looked sooooooo nice in all those pictures of that Heroes girl!! It looked like a great size and the white was awesome!! When I got to the outlet every single white leather Ali was either scratched up or dirty, even the ones from the back. As much as I wanted one, I opted not to because I know it'd bug me to death carrying even a slightly dirty bag. :sad: Then I saw a black signature Ali and thought it was really nice, but I just recently bought a black signature bag... I spent a good hour contemplating getting it. So in the end, I bought the black signature Ali and am going to think about it for the next week or so. I also bought a J charm for myself (for my bf's name) and the A charm and two other M's for my friends.

So here they are below... I'm sure since everyone seems to be enablers here the answer to this question will be "yes"... *lol* But should I keep this Ali? Does anyone else have a white leather Ali and have problems keeping it clean? I guess I just wanted the white one sooooo bad that my judgment is a little cloudy right now.

blackali.jpg charms.jpg
  2. The watermelon is super cute. congrats!:love:

3. Thanks! I had two of them on hold for me... I thought I'd buy them both to keep one as an extra, but I saw someone else eyeing them in my hand so I put one down and she snatched it right up. Hehe.

4. I'm probably enabling but.....keep it! She's pretty!:girlsigh:

5. how much was she?

6. I got it for more than half off... it was $272 w/o tax.

7. Wow! That's a fantastic deal! The black sig ali is so gorgeous and classy; I think you should keep it but it depends on if you really love it. If you don't love it, it's not worth tying up your money on it. I love the look of the white legacy bags, but I can't be trusted to carry a bag that needs that much care. I know myself (and my munchkins) all too well!

8. I'm not sure if I love it yet... so I plan to stare at it every day for a week. *lol* I really LIKE it and LIKE the look and feel of it on my arm. But I guess I'm just a little hung up on the fact that I really wanted the white leather one, but they were all at least a little dirty. Do you guys think if I were to buy the white one, I'd be able to get it out? Is there a special cleaner you guys use to clean your leathers? I already know if I couldn't get the white to be REALLY clean, I would never end up using it...

And yeah, I think it was a great deal considering it's $598 regular price here in Hawaii!!

9. Thats a great deal! Cute charms too.

10. White leather:I'd be cautious, but I have no actual idea seeing that I dont have an Ali, but the black sig. is TDF!

11. i have a white leather ergo and surprisingly easy to take care of..

12. What do you do to take care of it? I'm seriously clueless when it comes to leathers!!

13. Glad you got the watermelon charm, I know you've been wanting it.

14. Thanks, superstar!! I think I'm going to put it on my black signature demi... either that, or I'll put the M and J charms on it... argh!! Decisions!! *lol*

15. Beautiful stuff, Maya! I really like the Ali and you got such a great deal on it. I have no experience with leather so I probably won't be of any help. I know what it's like to really want a bag but everything you see is less than par. Maybe you could get the leather as well, see if you can clean it and then if not, return it?