charms, charms, and an ali.

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
So I went to the Waikele outlet today... I went to pick up my watermelon charm and the M charm. I also wanted to see if they had the white leather Ali because I thought it looked sooooooo nice in all those pictures of that Heroes girl!! It looked like a great size and the white was awesome!! When I got to the outlet every single white leather Ali was either scratched up or dirty, even the ones from the back. As much as I wanted one, I opted not to because I know it'd bug me to death carrying even a slightly dirty bag. :sad: Then I saw a black signature Ali and thought it was really nice, but I just recently bought a black signature bag... I spent a good hour contemplating getting it. So in the end, I bought the black signature Ali and am going to think about it for the next week or so. I also bought a J charm for myself (for my bf's name) and the A charm and two other M's for my friends.

So here they are below... I'm sure since everyone seems to be enablers here the answer to this question will be "yes"... *lol* But should I keep this Ali? Does anyone else have a white leather Ali and have problems keeping it clean? I guess I just wanted the white one sooooo bad that my judgment is a little cloudy right now.

Attachments

• blackali.jpg
    blackali.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 88
  • charms.jpg
    charms.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 64
Thanks! I had two of them on hold for me... I thought I'd buy them both to keep one as an extra, but I saw someone else eyeing them in my hand so I put one down and she snatched it right up. Hehe.

I got it for more than half off... it was $272 w/o tax.

Wow! That's a fantastic deal! The black sig ali is so gorgeous and classy; I think you should keep it but it depends on if you really love it. If you don't love it, it's not worth tying up your money on it. I love the look of the white legacy bags, but I can't be trusted to carry a bag that needs that much care. I know myself (and my munchkins) all too well!

I'm not sure if I love it yet... so I plan to stare at it every day for a week. *lol* I really LIKE it and LIKE the look and feel of it on my arm. But I guess I'm just a little hung up on the fact that I really wanted the white leather one, but they were all at least a little dirty. Do you guys think if I were to buy the white one, I'd be able to get it out? Is there a special cleaner you guys use to clean your leathers? I already know if I couldn't get the white to be REALLY clean, I would never end up using it...

And yeah, I think it was a great deal considering it's $598 regular price here in Hawaii!!

Beautiful stuff, Maya! I really like the Ali and you got such a great deal on it. I have no experience with leather so I probably won't be of any help. I know what it's like to really want a bag but everything you see is less than par. Maybe you could get the leather as well, see if you can clean it and then if not, return it?