Charm bracelets

1. Like them or not? Does anyone wear one?

2. they're...ok..i wear mine rarely =)

3. I have a Links of London one, and I loved adding the charms but now it's almost finished I rarely wear it.

4. I have one, but I hardly ever wear it because I have so many charms on it and it's too noisy. Everytime I travel, I try to find a charm to add to my collection. When we were in Europe on our honeymoon I was able to get one from each place we went except in Istanbul.

5. I have a gold charm bracelet that I love. I seem to wear it more in the summer for some reason.

6. Can be nice..

7. I like some juicy ones

8. I think they are great and a conversation starter, and a added plus is the emotional factor when you collect the charms over time...

But if you dont like the constant movments and some clanking, it might not be something you wear alot...

9. I have two Pandora bracelets and a Tiffany one that I never take off.

10. I have an Italian charm bracelet. I love looking at all the charms and thinking about the memories they evoke, but I don't wear the bracelet anymore :shrugs:

11. I don't have one, but I do think when they are done well, they are really cute. I don't know that I could pull it off though, for some reason.

12. Hmm-i saw one that I really liked and I like the idea of getting charms, but, for some reason, the thought of the noise and the movement never occurred to me! I am going to have to think about it now-thanks ladies!

13. i have a gold tiffany's charm bracelet that i bought years ago, and i've pretty much never worn it because the movement kind of annoys me, and i'm afraid the charms will get scratched up by all the movement :shrugs:. but it is very pretty to look at, and i think i would go for another charm bracelet in the future :tup:.

14. I have several vintage - 2 sterling, 1 gold. Of my own, I also have 2 sterling
    bracelets plus a full sterling charm holder necklace.

Not wild about the charm bracelets which come with charms already on them. Part of my love of charm bracelets is finding charms which have some sort of meaning - family, friends, pets, travel, hobbies, etc.

I love the clanking they make - sounds like jingle bells! :p

15. I have the basic Juicy Couture one and I rarely wear it..I've had it for...6 months and worn it 3 times. I wish I had charms for it though.