Charm and luck handbags

I NOW own a Charm and Luck handbag. I seen this bag on e-bay last week and I liked it.. so I bid $49.00 and won it. Though I had NEVER heard of this brand of handbag before, I recieved it yesterday, and was VERY impressed by its beauty and quality.. never mind that I didn't know about the brand. I wanted a leather purse with a rhinestone buckle and happily,this is what I found. Yesterday I was flipping through the channels and noticed that HSN was having purses on..not just any purse,but Charm and Luck bags. I love good bags and own 3 Louis Vuitton, 3 Brightons, 1 Bottgaveneta, 1 Versace, and 1 Channel. This Charm and Luck bag is a western style bag with rhinestone buckle and the Versace are glitzy but classic and will be nice with jeans. So I can tell you not to be afraid of ordering a Charm & Luck bag if its a style that you can use..it will be a quality bag with lots of "bling" This is my first post on this site and I hope it was helpful. Judy

This was a company who made very nice bags, but they sold on HSN the same bags the some were paying full price in the stores. They should have made a special line for that venu because allot of customers and store owners got really steamed. Stores saw the same bags they bought for their lines being sold directly to the public for less then the stores were paying per peice. In other words if you got one from HSN you may have paid wholesale for it . Which left store owners saying we will not carry the product anymore. Any why should they ? Without the stores buying they could not hold on. You can only sell so many peices on the home shopping, and they devalued their own product. Great designers, but not very good business people.

These bags are awesome. They were big in the mid to late nineties. Excellent quality. The ones being sold by HSN are a very cheap version and definitely not the same. I would encourage anyone to buy the original ones even if they aré pricier because of the quality buoy can find them on poshmark , tradesy or eBay.