Charlotte Church Pregnant

She has been with him for 2 years and before that she only had 2 serious boyfriends, I don't think she has as much reason to worry about STD's as Britney, Lilo and Paris who seem to be boshing a different guy each night. She is nothing like those girls

She may be in a serious relationship, but it doesn't mean her bf is as serious. It is pretty risky either way. I hope everything works out for them in the long run and congrats to then.

She may be in a serious relationship, but it doesn't mean her bf is as serious. It is pretty risky either way. I hope everything works out for them in the long run and congrats to then.

That's what I meant, really. If they are on again/off again, who knows what he is doing when they are off again.

Anyway, best of luck to them.

Didn't she do some kind of very Christian, religious album? Or maybe I'm mistaken.

She sang a variety of music
from religious to traditional celtic music-that type of music really suited her voice back then. I don't think the choice had much to do with her religion as much as it did with her voice and that type of music being a good combination.

This is what she used to sing like: YouTube - Charlotte Church MTV
I remember this so clearly, can't believe she's having a baby now!

She sings pop music now & has her own talk show on the BBC.

I have the misfortune of living not too far from Charlotte and am sick and tired of hearing about her in the local and national press.

I don’t hate her (have never met her but my friend has met him)– just think she’s very over-rated and a spoilt brat. The local press have described them like royalty which makes me so angry. Charlotte first appeared on the Jonathan Ross show as a child with the freaky talent of singing with an adult’s voice. People were a bit overwhelmed to hear such an unusual thing (I found it a bit strange myself) even though she hadn’t had any formal training (it takes years and years to train properly as an opera singer). Many kids who had undertaken training and had much better voices (verdicts given by singing and musical experts - one said that there were lots of girls who had much better voices than her) but Charlotte had what they didn’t and that was a pushy mother, a good agent and media hysteria. Since reaching the lofty heights of singing to the Pope and President *******, she fell out with her parents over her lifestyle (refusing to do booked concerts and tours, binge drinking, swearing, smoking and druggy boyfriends), her career went down the pan and she is now living with the “orange one”. Trouble is, now her music career is “no longer” viable, she has been given TV a chat show. This has recently been trashed by the critics (and it is really bad as well) but I doubt it will be pulled because after all she’s Charlotte Church and is famous. Talking of things trashed – she smashed up a statue of the Virgin Mary on her show causing offence to many. Even someone her age should know better than to be so stupid and crass. To be honest I’m fed up of the age of “celebrity” where people become famous even though they don’t have any real talent, have hyped up careers and behave badly. As for her better half – he’s not in the national rugby team at the moment. Apart from looking a bit strange (orange skin, hair that looks as if a firework has gone off in his ear) he’s also completely inarticulate as well (even David Beckham isn’t THAT bad).

We have so many wonderful people from Wales who are great ambassadors for the UK as a whole – Catherine Zeta Jones, Shirly Bassey, Tom Jones that it just makes me cringe when these 2 appear. I just wish the media would stop hyping up mediocre people and then reporting on their antics/lifestyle – it just gives kids poor role models and a false sense of life in general.

To answer the question – I don’t really care what this pair get up to – I wish they would fade into obscurity and I never had to see or hear about them again. :yucky: