Charlize Theron @ Venice Film Festival 2007

1. Charlize Theron shows off her gorgeous gams in a white lace mini at the In The Valley Of Elah photocall during day 4 of the 64th Venice Film Festival on Saturday in Venice, Italy.
    The drama thriller tells the story of a career officer (Tommy Lee Jones) and his wife (Susan Sarandon) working with a police detective (Theron) to uncover the truth behind their son’s disappearance following his return from a tour of duty in Iraq.
    In the Valley of Elah opens in theaters nationwide later this month on Sept. 21.
    charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-01.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-02.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-04.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-06.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-10.jpg
  2. She looks stunning! Love her outfit and her hair and I would do everything to have legs like her.
    charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-14.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-15.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-16.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-18.jpg charlize-theron-venice-film-festival-22.jpg
  3. that looks so much like one nicole richie wore ages ago... but regardless, still classic and beautiful:heart:
  4. She
  5. She is sooo beautyful!
  6. Gorgeous!
  7. she looks gorgeous! love the dress.
  8. She looks hot!!!!!!!!
  9. Yes Nicole did wear this gorgeous Collette Dinnigan dress

However, Kate Bosworth wore it first during 2006 Spring Carnival in Melbourne (horse racing)
  10. Charlize Theron looks ravishing as usual as she boards a boat during Day 5 of the 64th Annual Venice Film Festival on Sunday in Venice, Italy.
    charlize-theron-in-the-valley-of-elah-03.jpg charlize-theron-in-the-valley-of-elah-06.jpg charlize-theron-in-the-valley-of-elah-09.jpg charlize-theron-in-the-valley-of-elah-10.jpg charlize-theron-in-the-valley-of-elah-14.jpg
  11. she looks lovely!
  12. She is so pretty. Her legs look a mile long.... I am so jealous.
  13. She is so stunning!
  14. Stunning!!!
  15. OMG!
    I tried that very dress on about two months ago!!
    I tried AUS size 10 cos that was the only size left and the SA offered to alter it to fit my size 6..but I thought at AUS$1100 at least I want it to be perfect..but now seeing how celebrities weat this, I feel proud *I have a good taste :p :roflmfao: