Charlize Theron @ The Grocery Store

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. she's ok. bleh

3. Not looking as lovely here

4. lookin' rough.
    she put on a few lbs.

5. Oh, please, she's still skinnier than 95% of America. What is she supposed to do, throw on a Chanel gown before traipsing down the toilet paper & household cleanser aisle? She's GROCERY SHOPPING, not walking the red carpet!

6. i don't like what she is wearing though, doesn't flatter her gorgeous figure!

7. I have to agree...she's still clearly beautiful woman.

8. She's a really pretty person, even when she's just out grocery shopping she still manages to look good. I don't like that outfit though its not flattering at all and it reminds me of M&S pj's.

9. She looks just fine!

10. she looks fine to me...

11. Nice to see that she shops for her own groceries. She could probably use a bra - but whatever.

If the paparazzi followed me to the grocery store...yikes! She normal and human - and I kinda like the fact that she doesn't hire a stylist to follow her around 24/7 like some celebs. Makes me respect her a little bit. She's beautiful.

12. I dont see a problem with the way she looks at all.

13. I think she looks cute... that material isn't generally flattering on anyone. But it's grocey store.

14. she looks adorable.

15. She's stunning! OK, she's going to the grocery store...gawd if I ever had a few pix snapped of me at the store y'all would freak ;) .