Charles by Charles David Leather Boots for $60 + Free Shipping @ Amazon

1. They are listed at $99.90, and Amazon has an instant $20 off promotion going on. Enter in coupon code "KKCTMQXI" for an additional $20 off, and they come out to $60!!!:yahoo:

Amazon.com: Charles by Charles David Women's Flounce: Apparel

Look at how much they're going for at Zappos! Charles by Charles David Flounce (Dark Brown) - Knee-High Dress Boots

Unfortunately this offer doesn't apply to Canadian shipping addresses.:crybaby: But I thought I'd share anyway.

2. wow thanks !

3. I bought a pair! Can't have too many boots in NYC!

4. What a great deal! They even had my size 11!

Thanks so much!

5. Thanks moniemonie.

FYI - Zappos has increased their prices on a lot of their shoes since approximately 2 weeks ago! The average increase in price is anywhere from $10.00-$20.00 a pair. :wtf: Guess they're trying to maximize profits and take advantage of the holiday shoppers.

6. I'm glad that you guys got to take advantage of this! I think you're right, Layla, about Zappos jacking up their prices due to the holiday season.

I've gotten so many deals thanks to this forum that I thought I should share the love:heart:

I live in Canada but I'm fortunate enough to have a really good pal in NJ whom I get stuff like this sent to and she in turn sends them to me.:graucho:

7. ooh...soo cute! Thanks for the tip!

8. Thank you sooo much! I got them in dark brown - what a deal!

9. I was just borwsing for brown boots and saw your post. I bought them for $60 and they're even being shipped for free. I'm a LUCKY GIRL today!!!!!

10. I got a pair too. Thanks! :yahoo:

11. I was just about to order them, until I saw the circumference on zappos. My other Charles David boots are perfect. But these are about 2" bigger. argh! I hate having chicken legs! :cry:

12. Thank you! I bought both colors!

13. What a find. These are so classic and have great lines. Thanks for the tip- I bought them in black!

14. nice!!!

15. Thanks for sharing. I got them in black:love: