?

To charge or not to charge

1. CHARGE IT!

2. No, don't do it!

3. CHARGE IT!

4. No, don't do it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IF there were 3 bags you *really* wanted and may never be able to get your hands on again (and pretty much had all the funds except for $700), WOULD you open a new CC to charge the balance? I have 0% interest till March 2007 (which I would definitely pay off ahead of time).

I usually sell bags to acquire a few, but these 3 all came at the SAME time into my lap, therefore my dilemma. :shame:

Look forward to your thoughts! :idea:

2. NO! unless I was sure I could pay for them on the new card at the end of the month.

3. You betcha I would! But only if I knew I could pay it off real soon. Yes I am a bad influence. Good luck to ya girl!

4. Only if I knew I could pay it off in full without ANY interest. Otherwise I would have to say no.

5. Yes I can definitely pay it off before interest accrued, much sooner actually :smile:

6. Hahahah kim you bad influence you ;)

7. you girls are baaaaaaad! (I just looked at the poll results!):lol:

8. I am sooo the last person you want to ask...................!!!!!!!
    LOL!

9. I'd charge it. I only charge my cards when I know I can pay in full. However, if it's a bigger purchase and I can get zero percent and have a whole year to pay I'd say charge it!

10. I couldn't/wouldn't do it.
    I'd choose one, m a y b e 2!

11. Swanky you are one of the lone deterrents lol! I wish I could see the bags I can choose from to decide darn it. I can get TWO and afford it for sure, in CASH/paypal funds. My *good* girl is saying just do two lol! But my bad side, well SHE'S going with the poll results.

12. Swanky has a good point. I only buy one bag at a time lol.

13. I say CHARGE. :nuts: :nuts:

14. What bags are you getting :biggrin: ?

15. Here's pics of the 3 I can choose from (or get them all lol) -->

mombasa.jpg nicolebag.jpg (same bag but shown in better detail)

city.JPG

stam.jpg