• CHARGE IT!

• No, don't do it!

• CHARGE IT!

• No, don't do it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
IF there were 3 bags you *really* wanted and may never be able to get your hands on again (and pretty much had all the funds except for $700), WOULD you open a new CC to charge the balance? I have 0% interest till March 2007 (which I would definitely pay off ahead of time).

I usually sell bags to acquire a few, but these 3 all came at the SAME time into my lap, therefore my dilemma. :shame:

Look forward to your thoughts! :idea:

I'd charge it. I only charge my cards when I know I can pay in full. However, if it's a bigger purchase and I can get zero percent and have a whole year to pay I'd say charge it!

Swanky you are one of the lone deterrents lol! I wish I could see the bags I can choose from to decide darn it. I can get TWO and afford it for sure, in CASH/paypal funds. My *good* girl is saying just do two lol! But my bad side, well SHE'S going with the poll results.

Twinklette said:
Swanky you are one of the lone deterrents lol! I wish I could see the bags I can choose from to decide darn it. I can get TWO and afford it for sure, in CASH/paypal funds. My *good* girl is saying just do two lol! But my bad side, well SHE'S going with the poll results.

What bags are you getting :biggrin: ?