charge back question here as well..

1. Hi guys, i saw some of your threads and it got me paranoid. I've currently sold a birkin bag on eBay and the buyer accused me for selling a fake.

THE BAG IS NOT A FAKE. and I do not offer refunds.

She paid by internet banking transfer, I'm not sure if it was paid by credit card. Is she able to cancel the trasaction? The money is already in my bank account, is my bank going to let her take back her money? If my bank is, then i will lose the money and possibly the bag as well if she does not send it back. I am in Australia and so are our banks.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

2. As far as I am aware, it is not possible for them to reverse the transfer.
  3. I agree. I don't think that a wire transfer can be reversed.
  4. Thanks girls, I feel relieved now. I'm really hating some buyers now.
  5. A bank wire transfer can only be reversed if both parties agree.

That being said, I can't believe someone was OK with sending enough money to buy a Birkin via wire transfer if you're not a regular seller of Hermes! No offense intended, but you must be aware that the vast majority of listings out there for "Birkins" are for fakes. That was one brave buyer, and she's probably pretty paranoid now since she can't just take the bag into Hermes for authentication.
  6. Why dont you advise her to post the pictures of the bag on here for her peace of mind?
    Or why dont you post the auction link in the hermes thread and post the link results to her?