Changing addresses on Paypal

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Could someone please help me out?:

I would like to change my Paypal address to my work address so that I can receive packages there and not home (since I'm at work during the day). How do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for your help. :biggrin:

I believe PayPal's confirmed address is same as your checking and/or credit card account mailing address. Unless you change your checking and credit card mailing address to your work address, your PayPal address will not change. Of course you can add your work address as an additional address. But in PayPal payment receipt, it will list as an unconfirmed address.

Could someone please help me out?:

I would like to change my Paypal address to my work address so that I can receive packages there and not home (since I'm at work during the day). How do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for your help. :biggrin:

I just checked into that, as I'd like to add my office address for the same reason - there is no way to do it unless your checking or credit card (that is listed with Paypal) goes to that address.

I have had luck with asking sellers if they'd ship to my work (unconfirmed address) and they've been agreeable. I guess it just depends ... Some sellers are adamant about it - others agree.