Chanels you're looking forward to breaking out for spring

1. Do you ladies have Chanel bags that you only use in the spring/summer? I use my two pink Chanel bags in the warmer months, but not the rest of the year. I look forward to incorporating them into my current rotation of black classic flap and blue E/W for evenings, and GST for daytime.

BTW, the bottom pink Chanel bag is the photo taken from the eBay auction I won it from!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I love your pink bags!

3. oh sweetie--they are both lovely and perfect for spring!:love:
    i plan on using my bronze cc tote and my purchased today at Saks EGC (yet to receive) small white diamond stitch tote....can't wait!:wlae:

4. ohh there are so cute :smile:

5. I love the 2nd one! Which style is that and what season? It's so cute! I'll be breaking out my white and pink caviar flaps soon! Can't wait! :smile:

6. Congrats on your new bag!! It looks very cute!! For spring I'll be bringing out my pearl pink flap and my beige cambon bowler!! :yahoo:

7. oh my the pink is so cute! such happy and cheery color!! :tender:

8. My spring bags --> cotton club large silver tote, pink mini caviar flap and cambon ligne :love:

9. I'm dying to carry my new pink medium caviar classic flap!! I've only managed to take her out of the box to admire. I'm too scared to use it cuz right now it is in perfect condition!!!

10. IntlSet - you mean that's not your liquor cabinet in the background?? ;)

I still haven't used my red Sombrero bag. Haven't even taken it out of the box to look at it! I've been debating whether or not to return it, but either way I'd definitely show her off in the coming months.

11. Return your red Sombrero, certainly you jest. It's gorgeous!! DH said, it's a work of art!

Oops, I digress (easily). My answer is my (new) coral e/w for spring!!

12. to tell you the truth i just cant wait to WEAR MY JUMBO FLAP IN RED CAVIAR OR LAMBSKIN whichever one I will get.. I am on 3 waitlist can not wait.
    I will probably carry that bag until the end of time !!!!!
    lol

13. oh yeah and I have been carrying my pink medallion tote all year round !!! its to gorgeous of a bag to let just sit still !!!!

14. Those are lovely!!!!!

15. I love the second one!!!what style?from what season??:drool: