Chanel

Nikki76 said:
:heart: Chanel make up, I think it's of a very high quality.
I use the double perfection foundation (fluid) and thats perfect for normal/combination skin. I also use their eyeshadow (Irréelle duo 30) and lipglosses...just perfect. Want to try their new mascara Inimitable as well.

do you like the foundation? I think they gave me a sample of the mascara. It is on a rubber wand. Is that it? If it is, it is very nice. :yes:

coachwife6 said:
do you like the foundation? I think they gave me a sample of the mascara. It is on a rubber wand. Is that it? If it is, it is very nice. :yes:

Yes, that must be the new one! I do like the foundation. It's covers up perfect and stays matte during the day.

Tammy518 said:
You should definitely try the Chanel powder foundation. I used to only use MAC's Studiofix, but since I tried the Chanel, I like it better.

I use to use Mac Studiofix but once I found Chanel powder foundation I never went back to Mac.

Chanel powder foundation is excellent!!!! Its been a "must have" in my makeup bag for many years.

Nikki76 said:
Yes, that must be the new one! I do like the foundation. It's covers up perfect and stays matte during the day.

Long story, but I cried this morning in church and it smeared a little in my tissue but did not run or look bad. Does that make sense?

I cannot be without with chanel eye cream! I also love their nude lipliner & lipsticks!

I also use giorgio armani foundation..when i first used it my husband asked what i had done? that I was glowing!

I love cle de peau powder..it is truly amazing!! I also use their concealer and love it