Chanel winter sale 2016-info

I am not sure if this thread has already been started. If not, might as well, since pre-sale in other brands has begun! If you have any intel, please share.

Reminder: STORE/LOCATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED WHEN POSTING.

Hi ladies [emoji4] i was at my local Chanel store yesterday and my SA who is a manager there told me that the pre-sale will be on December 5 for VIP only and will open to the public on the 9th. There will be RTW, accessories as always and shoes [emoji7]

Thanks for the intel! Can't wait for the invite!

Reactions: jenian
Hi ladies [emoji4] i was at my local Chanel store yesterday and my SA who is a manager there told me that the pre-sale will be on December 5 for VIP only and will open to the public on the 9th. There will be RTW, accessories as always and shoes [emoji7]

hello, can i know which country you are from? TIA!

I believe it starts next week for Saks and Nieman. Buy Jeffries and Hershleifers already started. I just bought a beautiful wool jacket at Jeffries -30% off and a jacket at Hersh -40%! [emoji173]️. Pm for SA

I believe it starts next week for Saks and Nieman. Buy Jeffries and Hershleifers already started both in NY
I just bought a beautiful wool jacket at Jeffries -30% off and a jacket at Hersh -40%! [emoji173]️.
I'm still waiting on Saks SA to hear when theirs starts

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it starts next week for Saks and Nieman. Buy Jeffries and Hershleifers already started both in NY
I just bought a beautiful wool jacket at Jeffries -30% off and a jacket at Hersh -40%! [emoji173]️.

I'm still waiting on Saks SA to hear when theirs starts

Did Jeffrey's have shoes and jewelry on sale?

Last edited by a moderator: