Chanel Wallets

1. I was just wondering what are some prices of Chanel wallets...I was at Holt today at lunch and I saw the perfect Chanel wallet. It's $550 up here. :worried: I'm sorry I'm not sure what it's called but one side looks like it holds coins and the other side is for bills and cards.

2. Witch holts do you shop at.

3. never mind i see the calgary one.

4. I shop at the one in Calgary, oh and its from the cambon line

5. Here is my chanel wallet I just bought a week ago. It was 510.00. I originally had a LV zippy wallet in damier but it ws just too bulky so I returned it to elux. This wallet is perfect for me. I think it is caviar leather. I saw the cambon wallets also and really liked them. This wallet just had more cc slots. Hope my pics work:biggrin:

Picture 207.jpg Picture 208.jpg Picture 209.jpg
  6. ur pics worked great PGN, yeah it's hard to find the right wallet, i'm using a lamb one right now but it's getting old and i really need a new one but it has to be right and ur wallet is gorgeous...

7. i have black calfskin quilted wallet with brown/burgundy interior... it was $545 i believe.. cant remember at the top of my head... i kinda want something with more durable leather. calfskin feels like heaven, but i fear scratching it!

8. I have a question about a Chanel Wallet I just bought. The seller told me that it was purchased in Europe by her M-I-L and she didn't like it as its not her style. I bought it locally so I am not out a lot of money, but can anyone verity its authenticity for me? I want to put it on E-Bay but only if I can verify it is the real deal. Also, any idea what it would retail for? It is quite gorgeous, and if it's not real it's a marvelous fake!\\

thanks for your help!!

chanel folde.jpg chanel card.jpg
  9. I've got two Chanel wallets (so far...:biggrin: ) that I love. The first one is lambskin inside and out and fits just the essentials - I bought it last year at the boutique in Las Vegas for (drum roll here) a whopping $265.00. I snapped it up in a second and I use it a lot!

The second one I just purchased. Caviar outside and lambskin inside and I love this one too. I use this everyday. This one put me back $525.00.

I think the range for wallets pretty much starts at $450 and goes up from there.

wallet1.jpg wallet2.jpg wallet3.jpg wallet4.jpg
  10. I just got a gorgeous chanel wallet last week for only $285. I love it! I don't carry bills, ever, so I didn't get a billfold, and this one suits me perfectly!

Picture 162.jpg Picture 164.jpg Picture 165.jpg
  11. Yours is beautiful, doublec....is it the lambskin too?

12. I just got the longer version of this wallet. I think it was $650. I'm suprised there is such a big price discrepancy between the two sizes.

13. Yes, it's the lambskin, but I still haven't managed to scratch it or mark it in anyway, despite the thought that the lambskin is easily scratched.

14. Yea. Mine are holding their own too. The little one is all lambskin and that one looks as good as the day I bought it. The other one I'm moe careful with for some reason...maybe because it's so new....