Chanel waist bags

1. I recalled reading a post in the 'handbags and purses' section and someone mentioned chanel made some waist bags/belt bags. Does anyone own one? If so, may you post some pics? I didn't know chanel made waist bags until now.. so i'm curious as of what they look like! thanks in advance

2. there is a cambon wasit bag that is around $1500USD. It looks like a make-up artist's bag or an oversized gucci waistbag imo! but it is cute!

3. i just bought one from a friend! it's black but kinda metallic/silver-y.. it has the chanel logo stitched in front :yes: here's a pic of it together with my cambon pochette :smile:

DSC02817.JPG
  4. Congrats on your purChase! it look very Cute!!! thanks for sharing

5. didn't notice the price, but there's one at NM, in Plano, TX as of right now.

6. Blech!!! I hate fanny packs! Gucci does them, too, but I still hate them! Why accentuate what, for most women, is the widest part of the body??? Ick-o!!!

7. Maybe because some of us LIKE THEM! LOL!

Actually, not everyone has big hips or a big butt and some of us have children that like to go to Disney and other places where you can't carry a handbag.

Some people like them, some don't:shrugs: who cares. . .
    oddly, I was stopped about 6 times over 3 days at WDW asking where I got my Gucci belt bag. I never would've pictured myself buying a designer belt bag but it was PERFECT for a trip to Disney!

8. oh thank you everyone! since I last posted in this thread, I have purchased a Gucci waist bag which I am in love with. I have a toddler so it's so great to be hand-free and not worry about getting my bag dirty. I am also drooling over that cambon waist bag but I think it's a bit too big for me.

9. ^that's what I bought and for same reason!

10. I also have the Gucci waist bag, used it again yesterday and love it! Went to a fair all day, it lies flat (and actually covers my tummy) and holds just what I need and I don't have to carry it or put it down anywhere - it's perfect for days like that!

11. I know why they're popular--I admit they're very convenient. But it's just my own taste, that's all. If it looks great on you, then that's what matters! Enjoy your bag, whatever it is!!!

12. If I had kids, I would definitely want to be hands free.