Chanel Vintage Jumbo Classic Flap has arrived finally! =)

1. I love it! It definitely catches my eye more than the current Jumbos, which are too small for my everyday needs. Thanks for giving me another bag to put on my wish list (and dent my poor bank account). You look great with it!
  2. I love the giant CC, soooo gorgeous!!
  3. That looks marvelous on you! Hmmmm, I may need to hunt one down. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
  4. wow it's gorgeous!congrats!
  5. love it!!!!
  6. wow that jumbo looks really cool! congratulations on your beautiful purchase..
  7. Oh my! I need this too! :p Congrats!
  8. Gorgeous find, congrats!
  9. Nice bag! I have never had a vintage Chanel, and I wonder if they are any better made then the ones today, Corey, do you think it's of better quality?
  10. I am so jealous! That is seriously one of my dream bags. I wish I wasn't so afraid of eBay b/c I'd kill for one.
  11. wow! what a steal you got it for! it looks amazing! congrats!
  12. im new to this sub-forum - i usually post over in the marc jacobs forum. just wanted to say that i adore your jumbo. its my fave chanel bag by far! congrats :biggrin:
  13. Congrats, it is stunning and looks great on you.
  14. OMG! I definitely KNOW how you feel. I also snagged a vintage lambskin XL last month for under $950 and I LOVE it. I'm so glad that you were able to find one exactly to your specifications. CONGRATS!!!!