Chanel Umbrella. LOL!

I got the F/W catalogues in the mail yesterday and noticed the umbrella too. Thought it was cute, until I saw the price.

Printed canvas umbrella with vinyl pouch and interlaced leather chain $895 :rolleyes:

attachment.php

I'm not sure about the "waterproof" issue. The description I posted ^^^ said its made of canvas. :confused1:

You gals are so funny!:lol:I wouldn't spend so much money on an umbrella either since there are so many bags out there ...Rica I've read this to my DH teasing him that he might "need" a new umbrella too lol! ;)and he replied:"Well I hope next time you won't think I need a ...purse!!!":roflmfao:

You gals are so funny!:lol:I wouldn't spend so much money on an umbrella either since there are so many bags out there ...Rica I've read this to my DH teasing him that he might "need" a new umbrella too lol! ;)and he replied:"Well I hope next time you won't think I need a ...purse!!!":roflmfao:

LOL chanelspell! Hahaha... Then if that is the case, you will have a chanel umbrella collection instead of chanel purse collection! LOL!

That story is hilarious...I guess if you have enough expendable cash...why not. But I don't think darling b/f would go for a non waterproof unmbrella. At least my extravagent purse prices are functional since I use them all the time.

This is very cute - love the case...could use the case without the umbrella I suppose.

Ok, this reminds me of the other thread about having a reissue in the rain...so, the way I see it if you have a Chanel reissue and don't want to get it wet, you can buy a Chanel umbrella, but then you don't want to get that wet either....so you buy one of those clear umbrellas so everyone can see you have a Chanel reissue you don't want wet and a Chanel umbrella you don't want wet....so now this is actually practical...right ladies???? hahaha.:P

I got the F/W catalogues in the mail yesterday and noticed the umbrella too. Thought it was cute, until I saw the price.

Printed canvas umbrella with vinyl pouch and interlaced leather chain $895 :rolleyes:

attachment.php
Cuuuuute. Especially the case.

But I agree, for that much money that thing would never touch the rain. I'd be afraid to get it wet, and if it did get wet, I'd be afraid to leave it open somewhere to let it dry (since you're not supposed to close and store a wet umbrella).

I'll stick to my Juicy Couture umbrella. :biggrin:

This is very cute - love the case...could use the case without the umbrella I suppose.

Ok, this reminds me of the other thread about having a reissue in the rain...so, the way I see it if you have a Chanel reissue and don't want to get it wet, you can buy a Chanel umbrella, but then you don't want to get that wet either....so you buy one of those clear umbrellas so everyone can see you have a Chanel reissue you don't want wet and a Chanel umbrella you don't want wet....so now this is actually practical...right ladies???? hahaha.:P
:roflmfao:loved that!:roflmfao:

Its like a two for one that price. I am sure you can use the case for something else-evening bag perhaps?
Who in their right mind would buy that? :smile:
ok ok, I have a burberry one, but atleast we know its rain worthy....