Chanel Trunk Show Spring 07

Is the Diagonal CC (under the new Cambon or Cotton Club, as they are calling it now) the one that is really expensive? Around 3,500?

We are not getting the really large, expensive, Diagonal CC in Canada... if I wanted it I would have to order it from the States. Does anyone prefer the Diagonal CC over the Cotton Club?

Does anyone else think "Cotton Club" is a silly name? :lol:

Love these pictures, wannabelyn. Thank you so much!

ChaneltrunkSP07005.jpg

This is the ONLY spring bag I would :heart: to have? Can anyone tell me what's the style number for it???? And price???? I must get this bag!!!

I was actually going to post a question about this bag and was wondering what everyone else thought about this? Although it's called "Cotton Club"... so maybe that makes it different? They come in silver and blue as well and retail for around $2,000.

Does anyone know what the blue is like? if it is a nice bright color, this could be the answer to my teal cabas craving!:P

Does anyone know what the blue is like? if it is a nice bright color, this could be the answer to my teal cabas craving!:P

what about the navy cabas? do you like that colour apart from teal but it probably won't be bright?

m_ichele
i'm not sure but it definitely does look like snake skin. she didn't send me any pics of the jewellery which i think might be a good thing. less temptations for me :crybaby:

Smoothoprter
mon that looks similar to one that you got last year too but in off-white yeah?
r u getting it in white again this year or another colour?

Jayne1
i feel so weird when i carry my pink cambon tote out. i just wish and wish i didn't get pink because it's been so copied :crybaby:

to everyone: you are welcome it's not a problem at all!

Wannabelyn, thanks so much for the post. I am on the waitlist for the expandable bag but i didn't know I if I would like it until I saw your post. Looking at all these pictures is very dangerous for my wallet.