Chanel **travel line**

1. How much do the bags in the travel line range from?

anyone have pics of their travel line bag? ;)

thanks

2. :confused1:

3. this is off topic, but leeem, i LOVE your bag :p

4. leeem, I have heard of a sport line, but not the travel line.

5. I have a limited edition travel line bag fm 2006. It's the tote in silver/gold. It costs my under S$1000. But the prices of travel line is steadily increasing. Now in Singapore, a bag similar to mine is way above S$1000. But this range's pricing is still lower than the other lines. I would love to post a pic but I'm new here, not sure how to do it....

6. Are you talking about this line?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. yes i am =) finally someone knows what im talking about
    haha

8. the logo material pictured in this thread in black is the travel line.....

Leeem, I too have the large round zip top bag pictured in this thread, I actually got it on sale @ NM in a Limited Edition color....it is the only bag I use for carryon when I travel for a fair period of time. I love it because I don't have to worry about it, it doesn't show damage like LV luggage would and it's quite strong considering how light it is.

9. I have the medium flap version of this bag:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if you can still get these as this one is a few years old.

10. is the travel line still available in storeS?

11. I love travel line as it doesn't shout " I use Chanel" and it needs less attention to take care of. I have 5 bags together from this line as I would say they are my favorite. Light weight and durable.

12. can you post any pics? =)

13. I got my travel line bag from eBay (with it authenticated here first) and I think its a few years old so I don't know if you can still buy it in stores, I haven't seen it before.

14. which style did u get?