CHANEL TPF members in the Philippines Club

^^ It's hard to find cheap Chanel here. Even the cheapest sources understandably charge above retail. However, there are quite a few resellers and many will do layaway:smile: There are several reliable resellers on Multiply. MICO in Shangri La mall also resells (3rd floor near Rustan's), as does Tresor Makati.

hi there, residing in San Juan, MM. im usually in the chanel and LV forum...TPF feeds the addiction even if its just by dreaming or planning for the next purchase coz its way more expensive in Mla than in the USA or Hkg... Chanel becoming really popular here now, few years ago it was LV dominated. Big hello to you all!!

You're from San Juan? I grew up there before I moved to Paranaque then back to SJ then finally here in the US!:P

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm bisaya, moved out of Phils 15 yrs ago. Hope to go back this summer and finally go to Bora :smile: I'm not here a lot but reside in LV forum most of the time, but I do visit occassionally.

^^ It's hard to find cheap Chanel here. Even the cheapest sources understandably charge above retail. However, there are quite a few resellers and many will do layaway:smile: There are several reliable resellers on Multiply. MICO in Shangri La mall also resells (3rd floor near Rustan's), as does Tresor Makati.
MICO the dress shop? I didnt know that she sells bags.. I asked her business partner to design my wedding gown a year ago..

hi everyone! another pinay here. finally based in manila again after being away for 6 years. i love chanel and i used to live in hk so i was able to get my fill there but now- wala talaga! i will be going to hk at the end of the year, though. plan to purchase my next chanel bag there (as well as another balenciaga- haha!). till then, it's save, save, save for me.
Hello.. Is it cheaper to get Bbags in HK? I am currently in the hunt for the perfect black city but wasnt lucky enough to find one so I got myself a Chanel Cambon reporter for the meantime! :P

Hello.. Is it cheaper to get Bbags in HK? I am currently in the hunt for the perfect black city but wasnt lucky enough to find one so I got myself a Chanel Cambon reporter for the meantime! :P

compared to resellers here, yes they're cheaper. not sure about the stocks, though. when i checked out the stores, they usually didn't have the bags i wanted. maybe it's better now.

^Seriously? I'm a bit out of the loop with the showbiz chika (don't have TFC in Sydney :sad:).

Who's wearing Chanel in Manila showbiz circles these days? I only know Ruffa Gutierrez does because I saw a clip of her in The Buzz recently (courtesy of You Tube)! LOL.

I've seen a few of them in YES magazines... Ruffa Mae Quinto, Heart Evangelista, Angel Locsin (she wore one in an episode of Lobo recently), Ruffa Guittierez, and of course... How could one forget Gretchen Barretto? I've seen her daughter wear Chanel too...

Some very stylish young ones and the very moneyed erm, seasoned ones...Anne Curtis, Heart Evangelista, Bea Alonzo(only saw her use a flap on her teleserye, not even sure if it was the real deal...perfo double flap in front?), Claudine and Gretchen Barretto, Pops Fernandez, I think even Kris Aquino.

If for nothing else, style-watching makes subscribing to these channels worth the subscriber fees.