Chanel tote with silver hardware

1. As you know the chain on my Chanel tote broke. I exchanged it for the same one but with silver hardware instead. I love her :love: Here are the pics...

chanelsilver.jpg chanelsilver2.jpg chanelmedallion.jpg
  2. Oooh...... I definitely like the silver better- it's less '80's. Does your new one look a little "puffier" or is it just me? Pursegal, shouldn't you be getting to bed? It's 12:37 here on the west coast. I guess I shouldn't be talking though!

3. i am so glad it worked out for you. i like it.

4. i will make sure to be extra careful with mine as i too have the one with the gold hardware.

5. It's beautiful and I definitely prefer the silver hardware!!

6. It does look puffier :nuts: I guess it's because it's brand new.I know I should go to bed but I'm having trouble sleeping. I don't sleep until 5:00 a.m. now. YOu should go to bed too!!! :lol:

7. Glad that all worked out!

8. I missed the story . . .how'd the chain break? Scary on a pricey handbag!

I LOVE this one in silver!!!!!!!!

9. Yay, pursegal! I'm glad you were able to exchange your broken tote out for this beauty :love: Gorgeous! Enjoy it :nuts:

10. i like the silver better too. =)

11. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! That bag is gorgeous with silver hardware!!!:love:

12. ooh that is gorgeous! i like how the straps are structured too.... very enticing. congrats!

13. That's lovely! I'm glad you had a happy ending to the chain break story.

You know, all of you that have that tote are making me want one... :smile:

14. :love: the silver! One day, I might get one if I ever get the courage to spend $ on a Chanel ;) ! Congrats on such a beautiful purchase!!!!!

15. Love it! So glad you could do the exchange!