Chanel timeless clutch white

1. Hi, anybody looking for chanel timeless clutch in caviar white,there is one more in Neiman Marcus quick order catalog code acs07 item number 51.the price still the old price $895 same price before increase.I just order the black one and also order the white one last week.Good Luck!:woohoo::flowers:
  2. is it still avialble? i heard it's no longer available...did u jsut order it now?
  3. Hi,yes I just order less than 30min ago,last week was only the white one avilable and today when i checked they have both,so I order the black and now only the wihite avilable.
  4. just ordered a white one.
  5. Hi laf724,I think you just get the last one, lucky you.Do you have to paid any shipping for that.The first one I got last week I paid $29 for shipping and the second one I got today for no shipping though the phone order.
  6. gosh great deal, the white is a fabby colour for the clutch :smile:
  7. brilliant price - gosh someone should grab it
  8. I just tried to buy a white one (after much debate) and unfortunately they are all gone!!! :crybaby::crybaby:I'm so sad...
  9. Great buy. The white is a great color. I almost got it, but was able to find a red one so the white will be for next year. Enjoy your purchases.
  10. Thank you yee38, I just called and got the shipping waived!!
  11. Is this still available? Does anyone know what number I need to call?
  12. Hi,laf724
    I just called NM waived the shipping for the first order also and now not sure should keep white,black or both.
  13. They're all sold out in black & white. Sorry!