Chanel Timeless Clutch or Chanel Pearls

That may not necessarily be true. :shrugs:

The pearls may not tarnish if properly taken care of... why would they tarnish if they're coated... ?

what i meant is the gold or silver metal cc on the necklace will tarnish not the pearls sorry for the confusion ... I have the clutch and even thou i may not use it at all it makes me happy knowing i have it :heart: bottom line is buy what makes you happy :yes:

pearls are cheaper and also wil lget more wear you can wear this with everything.. clutches are nice but only when going and theyare troublesom because you can't really put them down and one hand is always not free. You don't want to leave it anywhere since its so gorgeous it might go missing fast :P

Yeah I failed to mentioned I have a 4 yr old son, so I know that the clutch right now is not practical. I really want the pearls but never thought about the tarnishing issue. Decisions!

pearls are cheaper and also wil lget more wear you can wear this with everything.. clutches are nice but only when going and theyare troublesom because you can't really put them down and one hand is always not free. You don't want to leave it anywhere since its so gorgeous it might go missing fast :P

Mon,

Clothes sound wonderful but I'm trying to lose weight so that may be a waste right now ... LOL
My new thing is shoes, bags, accessories because I'm trying to drop a few sizes. Do you have the pearls?

I ordered and sold 3 timeless clutches. I think they are GORGEOUS. I had the navy patent, the red and white caviar. Unfortunately I knew I would never use it.

I'm kind of in spring mode and shopping for cute spring clothes to wear to work. Why not spend the $$$ on cute clothes? I know it sounds boring and practical, but new clothes always cheer me up.:yes:

i personally will go for bag ( specially the clutch) rather than costum jewelry. i have the caviar clutch and carry it often, since mine i caviar leather, i think can be dress down or up. its very convenient for short errands, just like wallet but bigger.
however, buy what you are going to wear more often!! the pearls is also gorgeous... :yes:

I vote clutch. I have had mine for a month or so now and have carried it twice and will be carrying it again this weekend for a party. It looks so polished! Sounds like your bags are all on the bigger side so a small black bag can never hurt. If I didnt have a white east west bag I'd get a white clutch!

I just ordered the pearls and used some gift cards, so I'm biased. But I can't wait! They are pricey for costume jewelry but after your gift cards, they'll only be $375. That's not bad at all!

Yeah I was thinking the same .. I will figure it out when I get another Chanel itch which will probably be next week. I have a package waiting at the post office so that's my Chanel fix this week.:nuts:

I just ordered the pearls and used some gift cards, so I'm biased. But I can't wait! They are pricey for costume jewelry but after your gift cards, they'll only be $375. That's not bad at all!