Chanel tennis gear

I would call the 800 # Chanel has and ask them to do a search... they should at least be able to tell you which stores bought it/ and whether or not a Chanel boutique in the system might have it. GOod luck!

LOL if i dump all my wilson racquets for chanel, i think all my friends would think i'm absurd.. then again, i think i really would! ;) please share when you find them! good luck on that!

PS: tennis skirt could be found on ebay? seen them a couple of times, together with the tennis headband and wristlets!

Haha, ohh man, if I showed up for my matches in college with a Chanel tennis racket, I probably would've been laughed off of the court! :P I'm sure the racket itself is well made, but you are of course paying for the name moreso than the quality itself (although the two aren't necessarily independent of one another). :heart: I would love to find a little tennis ball keychain Chanel did though (saw it on ebay once!)... perfect mix of two of my favorite things in the world!! :love:

I would check ebay, and call the 800 number and have a rep do a search for you :smile:... I think a few items went on sale, but I'm not too certain (or whether or not that even applies to what you want in the first place hehe). :smile: Good luck! :tup: You'll be the best dressed tennis player on the court! ;)

yahhh i saw the skirts at NM back a a couple months when they started the sales...

tho im sure now its all at an outlet distribution center or something...but they do pop up on ebay--the tennis skirt and tennis dress were both very cute...ran TTS if not more fitted i think =)