Chanel sunglasses... pics

1. Can't wait for summer/spring! Love some of these... and of course, each model comes in lots of colors.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

2. 6.JPG

7.JPG

3. The first ones look like 5076H's.
    Is that the model # ???
    I have 4 of them. They are by far my favorites !!:love:

4. LOVE them all! Thanks for sharing Annie!

I'd probably buy #1, I like a big plastic pair to use as a headband!

5. Love this green pair!

[​IMG]

6. So cute! I am trying to justify adding another pair of sunglasses to my collection. DH doesn't think I need anymore.

7. They are all so cute.

8. I am on the waitlist for when these come in, just not sure which color will be available yet.

[​IMG]

9. I'm in love with #2&#3!!!

10. I'm surprised that the sunnies I saw in the fashion show are not in the web page!!
    Does anyone know if those would be out for sale? I'm referring to the big round black sunnies with a small white CC on the sides... All the models were wearing them!

11. I love #2.

12. i love no. 6 - the white with the black camellias and black "cc" on one side. my teeth will look yellow with the white frames though but i have wanted these for so long, that i just won't smile when wearing them......................:noworry: :weird:

(also love the green)

13. Yes, I asked about them, too. I heard that it is not considered a part of the sunglasses line but a part of the fashion accessories lline so they will sell them with the handbags & jewelry. Seattle Nordstrom is supposed to get some in and I am pretty sure they will be in elsewhere, too.