Chanel Spring 2008 Look Book

1. Hello! I am a huge Marc Jacobs fan and a regular in that forum, but the fabulous SA Peggy at Nordstrom Flagship in Seattle sent me the Chanel Spring 2008 Look Book today in two .pdf attachments and I thought you all might be interested in them. She has helped me find lots of great bags! I tried to attach them, and was unable to... but if you e-mail her at the address below, she'll put you on her customer e-mail list so you find out the scoop on sales, etc. and I bet she would e-mail you the .pdf files. Sorry... really tried to post 'em for you! Here is part of what she wrote in her e-mail today...

"Now is the time to preview and reserve your bag, jewelry, or scarf! The SPRING 2008 trunk show is THURSDAY MARCH 13 2008 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in Seattle, I will put pictures on email for those of you who live out of state. Please email me back with the name of the collection, style number and color you're interested in. or CALL ME! (206)628-1253 (This is my direct phone number with voice mail... I will call you back... I check my voice mail all day !)"
  2. i love that flap ala GST look a like bag :drool::love::heart:
  3. Thanks so much for the info! I've been doing Chanel recon for a couple of months so that my first purchase will be just the right one. This goes a long way towards it! :love::love::love: Love tpfers!
  4. Thanks for the INFO =)
  5. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the pictures.
  6. i trying my best to attach the pics,but it doesnt work :shrugs:..dunno why :sweatdrop:
    maybe Nathalie can help....

i cant wait to see the timeless CC small shopper in Orange colour !
  7. need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
  8. I just want to reiterate here that Nordstrom (at least the Seattle location) does not want their lookbooks posted on the internet, but please feel free to email Peggy for a copy!
  9. Oh, and all the pics are black and white in the lookbooks... we won't be able to see colors until after Nordstrom's trunk show on March 13th (Peggy will send pics of trunk show bags which can definitely be posted and shared... just not the lookbooks themselves).
  10. I just got the look book from Peggy and it seems like the Large Metallic Reissue is going for $3450. Is that right??? I just bought mine in Paris for 1850 euros, which is $2719 (before the tax deduction for non-EU residents). If that's true,'s SO much cheaper in Paris!
  11. Yours is most likely the 227 size. The one that retails for $3,450 is the 228 size.
  12. I have this email if anyone wants it..PM ME your email addy
  13. k..Everyone so far that sent me email addies..I SENT IT!!

check your spam folder if u dont see it
  14. Thanks for the clarification! Wow, I didn't know there was one that's EVEN BIGGER than the one I have...:wtf:
  15. Thank you, i really wanna see that prices, i'm hoping to buy my first Chanel soon