Chanel sneakers!

1. Ummm I usually buy a bunch of chanel shoes, but these are by far the ones I'm most excited about!! (since I usually buy a lot of sandals, boots, pumps, and so on..)

I'm so excited to get them! These hadnt arrived yet at my NM so my SA looked around and it had only arrived at 2 NM (in CA) so he got them to ship me a pair (so I can get them before they normally arrive at my NM)!!!

I'm soooooo excited! :yahoo:(btw I'll get them on thurs)

2. OMGoodness, I'm intrigued!
    I can't wait to see photos!
    No wonder you were invited to the luncheon! LOL! ;)

3. Congrats! I saw them in Lucky magazine and they didn't strike me as something I would want to run or walk in for the mere low low price of 495. I'd rather just display them(if I had Oprah dough).

4. lol, yeah, now we know why she was invited to the luncheon, hahaha.

Congrats and can't wait to see pics:yes:

5. OMG I'm so excited about getting them!!
    Awww thanks!! hehe! I do buy a purse a month and about 4 pairs of shoes or more...

Awww hehe. I think I want to wear them a lot ;)

Awww thanks! hehe
    I'm so happy!! I can't wait until Thursday!! :yahoo:

6. we can't wait for you to go and report back! We 're going to live vicariously! :biggrin:

7. i have a pair of grey suede chanel sneakers. got them on sale for 160 last summer at Saks. they're quite comfortable. they're getting dirty, anyone know how to best clean suede?

8. Um, I'm not sure how to clean suede. I know I treated all of my suede shoes so they wouldn't get dirty.

Perhaps you can start a new thread about cleaning suede? ;)

9. when i bought the shoes, they were treated... guess it can only do so much. i'll just start a new thread.

10. I am soooo excited to see them!!

11. I just got more news about my sneakers! They should be here tomorrow *smiles* AND they are on lambskin (so no suede! thank god!)

12. Oohhh, I can't wait to see :nuts: