Chanel SLG club

Thank you ladies for all the help explaining this beautiful pink color. I was told by someone that it almost looks like a watermelon color? Would you agree with that? My wonderful hubby told me to pick out a Chanel slg for Christmas and I just want to make sure I"m making the right choice :smile:
I'm deciding between this pink caviar small o case and the flat card holder style in the new turquoise color. Decisions......

Thank you ladies for all the help explaining this beautiful pink color. I was told by someone that it almost looks like a watermelon color? Would you agree with that? My wonderful hubby told me to pick out a Chanel slg for Christmas and I just want to make sure I"m making the right choice :smile:
I'm deciding between this pink caviar small o case and the flat card holder style in the new turquoise color. Decisions......

In some lighting I agree that the dark pink can look a bit like the pink of an unripe watermelon...maybe even more like the color of a grapefruit. It is a tricky shade...and you have a tricky decision to make! Both the small o case in pink caviar and the turquoise flat card holder are great pieces. I think it boils down to what you would use more. I love the style of the flat card holder and have a few of them (including in the turquoise caviar!), so that piece gets my vote. But if you carry a lot of cards, it may not work for you. As much as I adore the look of the o case, if find the quilting makes it too bulky and it takes up unnecessary space in my bags since I prefer smaller bags, so I use a LV mini pochette or toiletry pouch 15 instead. But if space isn't an issue, the o case would be a great choice. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. GLD!