Chanel

Chanel shopping splurge - multi-reveal!

syh Posted By syh Posted Aug 3, 2012

1. Congrats so nice and you're so lucky! The red flap is beautiful and very tempting :smile:

2. gorgeous sunnies! Just wondering, is this 12A? I've never seen such a sunny case before!

3. OOOOH MY GOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Do the sunglasses come with silver chain detail do you know?

4. Love all your purchases, congrats!

5. Amazing congrats:love::ps:

6. omg!!! love them all. The 12A red is amazing. Can i have the code for the credit card holder and how much euro is it?
    thank you

7. Nice nice nice! How much is the 12A red in Euros? Amazing!: )

8. Thanks to everyone for your positive reinforcement and lovely comments!
    Love coming on to TPF and reading everyone else's Chanel reveals and intel, it definitely helps enable me when I start thinking about thinking my next purchase ;)

9. Not sure whether the sunnies are part of 12A but Chanel have definitely started using the smooth case for their more recent sunglasses. Hope that helps! :smile:

10. #55 Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  11. I don't know if they are available online, I saw them at the Chicago Neiman Marcus, but wanted a fresh pair so they are being sent from another store. They are $550.

12. #57 Aug 4, 2012
    Not sure what the code for the credit card holder is because the store removed the tag but the receipt says 80008080014 800 8001 1 if that helps.

It cost $295 Canadian dollars at Holt Renfrew (Canadian department store).

13. All of the chain detailed glasses came out for 12P. I have prescription glasses in black silver chain too!

14. #59 Aug 4, 2012
    The 12a red M/L cost 3100 euros. As I was a tourist, I qualified for the 12% VAT refund so I ended up paying just under $3400 which is $2000 cheaper than what the M/L currently costs in my country. Such a great price!

15. Go to Chanel.com and look at the full collection available. You will see all the chain variations :smile:
    I love this eyewear collection too